obnoxious beeping from motherboard

so as it turns out, there is a header for a pc speaker. when i unplugged it, all the noises stopped... so i guess i need to take a trip to the event viewer?

Would the downloadable manual have any different info possibly? I do have a hard copy, just havent gotten through it yet

There's an option on many boards to set the alarm on the cpu temp limit. It sounds like it's going over temp. Have you check your temp to see if it spikes when you start a game and have you checked the bios to see where the temp limit is before it sets the alarm off? (that's a constant beep)

There's an option on many boards to set the alarm on the cpu temp limit. It sounds like it's going over temp. Have you check your temp to see if it spikes when you start a game and have you checked the bios to see where the temp limit is before it sets the alarm off? (that's a constant beep)

Nope, not temp related. I have that alarm up as far as i goes I've never even gotten close to hitting it

Sorry i missed this, but yha the download version is just a pdf version of the paper version.

Yeah i ended up getting it lol thanks

Back
Top Bottom