NZXT Sentry LX Fan Controller

Status
Not open for further replies.

roberttk01

Solid State Member
Okay, it's me again, sorry to be a bother with all my problems, but when I messaged NZXT all they wanted to do was an RMA and replace it. The issue is that I have the said product above, here inside of the Cooler Master HAF 932 Advanced, here. The PSU I have installed is the Antec EarthWatts 750W, here, which should give enough power for my build. When I first installed the fan controller, it immediately started to alarm, which my ignorance lead me to believe it was just the BIOS indication from the MOBO, but after paying more attention I noticed that the front fan with the red LED's was cutting in and out causing the fan controller to alarm. After disconnecting this fan I thought it would be fine running the other three fans until I got to another point. As of yesterday, without installing any other hardware to draw power from the PSU, the fan controller started to alarm because fan 2 started to cut in and out. Is there anything I can do rather than sending the product in and getting a new one just to see that there is another problem besides the fan controller? Thank you.

No bother at all. Spill your questions!

How long ago did you get this case? Have you cleaned the fans of dust? Make sure connections are tight.

I bought the case a month ago, the inside is clean, and I have actually moved the fan connectors to different connectors on the fan controller just to make sure that it wasn't the connection. NZXT has told me that I can just send back the controller for an exchange, but I just don't want to deal with that crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom