NVidia Nic problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TreyKerux

Solid State Member
so far I am at a lose as to whats going on. I have never seen this issue before. I am not sure whether its hw or sw. I had left my system on overnight so I wouldnt loose my progress in photoshop. at any rate I continued to leave it on until i got home from work this evening. once I got home and got done with most of my phoshopping, i wanted to check something online on my pc, and it wouldnt connect to the net. so I thought no big deal, i will reset the connection. well it was working fine, disabled divice then enabled, so far so good, but then it got to the aquiring network addy and then blue screened on me with a DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL error and some stops. usually starting with 0x000000d1. and when I restarted the sytem the nic was still disabled and I tried to enable it, and well the same thing happened again, and has happened about 7 times now.

I have ran a hw diag with PCCheck from eurosoft and everything seems to pass, but then i try trolling back the drivers, same issue. I am finally going to go ahead and ask you guys for some ideas and run a virus check while i am headed for bed, seeing as there is no point of bothering with that sytem while being half asleep.

Thanks for any ideas or tips in advance.

TreyKerux

Its a driver issue, try booting in safe mode to make sure. If it works, its a driver.

You can try a system restore or figure out which driver is the cause.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom