NTLDR is missing ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey1

In Runtime
as some might know from my antec 900 post im putting together a new rig anyways i had a seagate 80gb ide hdd lying nothing wrong with it to my understand i think i formatted it and had it sitting in the cupboard, pulled it out to set up windows on it for the new rig put in my xp pro cd...goes to the verifying DMI pool data...the a message "NTLDR is missing press alt+ctrl+del to restart" does it everytime any ideas ??
never seen it before

is this after you install windows? you might have to reinstall windows anyways because some files might not be copied correctly so just reinstall a fresh copy again and should work. if not your hdd might be faulty.

nah as i said i think formatted when i got my 250gb and 320gb hdd and then put in storage...put in xp pro cd set the bootup and where boot from cd message should come up the NTLDR is coming up

boot your os cd up and the blue screen will come up instead of recover console it enter and then r to repiar partiation and let it do its thing and its done, it really does work i have done it twice

boot your os cd up and the blue screen will come up instead of recover console it enter and then r to repiar partiation and let it do its thing and its done, it really does work i have done it twice

i dnt understand i cant get it to boot from the cd it doesnt give me that option...or do i have to do this in a operating comp ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom