Not enough power?

Well if you want to attempt to see if the overclock is not stable try this, download and install msi afterburner, then set core clock to 900, and memory clock to 1400. Let me know what the Core Voltage is with it being default aswell.

- Jackel1337

*face-desk* nvm on the settings i posted... it would actually work, but you might have to drop the voltage abit, but it would let you know if the card itself is stable or not on any setting.

- Jackel1337

mguire, i have a post on here for my problem... some help on this issue would be fantastic!

- Jackel1337

my system has been down about a month now... and i have tried several things i thought would work... yet nothing had any effect on a problem of this size...

- Jackel1337

I set the GPU clock offset to -100MHz and the fan speed to 85%. Then I went to run Borderlands 2 on maxed out graphics settings and the game crashed in 3 minutes. Either I'm using Precision wrong or something else needs to be done.

Regarding the USBs, even if I remove some devices they still disconnect from time to time. Additionally, file transfer often gets stuck for no reason. I don't know if this is because of my software or some other problem. I've tried multiple external storage devices and they keep getting stuck at the same points in various different transfers.

PRECISIONS easy, you turn down the cpu clock slider and memory slider than PRESS apply.

If you don't press apply, it just looks pretty.

It's very possible the memorys bad.

As for power... Ithink my SR-2 and 560ti use around 600 maxed out

The artifacting points to the graphics card failing. It's could be due to underpowering possible? The 750W power supply sounds adequate, it could be the culprit if it's failing.

Last edited by a moderator:
here is an idea... if your using evga precision, might have better results with msi afterburner... if can adjust the shader on precision and may be messing you up... i would uninstall precision and install msi afterburner... another thing, ive seen these 670 & 680's do this when overclocking the CPU... and it has "like" effects on my desktop rig... but mine never crashed like that...ill search my thought tank for more ideas...

- Jackel1337

Back
Top Bottom