NO video

Status
Not open for further replies.
sylwek said:
now go into the BIOS and set the boot priority to CD-Rom as number one and ur HD as 2 > put ur xp cd in the drive>save and exit
now when it restarts, press any button to load from the cd.
Now install windows...
I cant do anything. It just says Biostar TForce and then nothing else happens. I cant push the delete button or turn on the keyboard lights.

Syn3sthesia said:
But, now it will only display the bios post message. I have fixed that before but I forgot how to.

Syn3sthesia said:
cant do anything. It just says Biostar TForce and then nothing else happens.

?be careful what u say (u meant display logo)?

i asked u earlier if ur using a 20 or 24 pin connector. well...?

i think that stick is toast, do u have a different system u can test it on?

also i mentioned earlier to clear the BIOS through jumpers or removing the battery have u done that?
--> (to do that: unplug the power cord from ur computer, ground urself by touching the unpainted metal piece of ur case, now remove the battery thats sitting in ur motherboard, now press and hold power button in front of ur computer for 20seconds, now wait like 5 min for the BIOS to clear, now plug ur battery back in, then ur power cord and start her up.

sylwek said:
?be careful what u say (u meant display logo)?

i asked u earlier if ur using a 20 or 24 pin connector. well...?

i think that stick is toast, do u have a different system u can test it on?

also i mentioned earlier to clear the BIOS through jumpers or removing the battery have u done that?
--> (to do that: unplug the power cord from ur computer, ground urself by touching the unpainted metal piece of ur case, now remove the battery thats sitting in ur motherboard, now press and hold power button in front of ur computer for 20seconds, now wait like 5 min for the BIOS to clear, now plug ur battery back in, then ur power cord and start her up.
Tried that right now twice. Still only says biostar. and im using 24pin. About the RAM, my old 2GB did not fit so i took an old stick of ram and shoved it in. probaly the ram is not ddr400 which my mobo needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom