No Sounds Working

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyclones

In Runtime
Ok.. I just logged onto my computer this morning and the sounds and everything were working.. Then i went to a website to watch a movie and realized the sound didnt work.. I check the sound profile and it said the sound device wasnt installed and i tried reinstalling the device and that didnt do n e thing.. PLZ HELP!!!

So were you able to successfully reinstall the device? I realize it still doen't work but does Device Manager show it to be functioning properly after reinstalling the driver?

1st find out if you have an onboard audio drive or a sound card installed on your computer.
2nd find out what manufacturer made your audio driver
3rd go online and find look up the manufacturers website and they should have driver downloads for your sound device.

if you can't find out what kind of audio driver you have then you can find out with "aida32" just simply download it off the internet, this will help you determine all the hardware on your computer including your audio driver

Yes.. I did reinstall the drive and it give's me an error that it cannot function properley.. Ok.. I will check out my manu site!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom