No Sound - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Old 05-10-2016, 01:41 PM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Default No Sound

Hey guys, me again!

So over the weekend, like most of you, I played overwatch (a great time). Yesterday once I was all done playing I went to play some league and my sound started messing up, cutting off every 5-10 mins. Using a different audio port fixed this. I then came back on later that day to find out I could hear nothing, there wasn't anything coming through my PC. I have tried multiple headphones/speakers to no avail. The drivers are all before this happened and reinstalling my audio drivers doesn't do anything. My next step is to reset my PC, before I do that, do any on you smart people have any ideas as what could be wrong? Atm I think it is a Mobo issue.

Thanks in advance

i5 4460k 3.20 GHz - 16BG (2x8GB) DDR3 Kingston - Gigabyte H81M-H - GTX 970 - 1TB Segate.
Spicy is offline   Reply With Quote

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On