No Display to monitor on a newly built computer

could it be the cpu itself, it was in another board but i recently purchased a Maximus iv gene-z/ gen 3 board and installed my other components into tihs board.

and i had the computer running fine on the other board other then the fact it would turn off when i played a game.. lol

i only have a running computer that my brother is using i think it uses icore 3 not entirely sure.
will there be a warranty for the cpu if its dmged ya think?

it should have a manufacturers warranty actually gotta call them to replace it

Last edited:
People care, but you're posting on a long weekend before most kids go back to school, plus you two are posting as if this is a chat. Most of us don't sit on here all day.

You need to stop dickering around and pull the board and boot only with gpu, cpu, 1 ram. Until you do this you have too many variables.

You need to ensure the cpu fan is pluged in, then roatate the ram through all the slots.

No, there will be no warrenty cpu, as you pulled it out.

well rotated all the ram started up 1 by 1 and no picture no change except there still is the 1 beep after shut down

I've not come across any other posting bout "beeps" on shut down. So that is very weird.

Its time that you now remove the cpu to ensure no bent pins, excess tim, and properly placed cpu.

How long do you let it sit before powering off?

Back
Top Bottom