nForce4SLI IE & Kinston HyperX Boot problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stealth77

Beta member
Hello!Im new on this forum and I have problem!Well...I was buy yesterday Mainboard Foxconn NF4SLI7AA-8KRS2 (NforceSLI IntelEdition) and I have big problem when start computer! I have memory DDR2 Kingston HyperX KHX5400D2K2/1g (1gb Memory Kit in pair 2x512) and when I put memory modules then computer can not start!!!I was try varied combination and at end my conclusion is one stick work fine in every DIMM slot,second stick not work in any DIMM slots!When I put that "bad" stick in any slot ,only speaker beeping hear like no installed memory stick error and monitor is on stand by!I was try both stick at 2 dissimilar motherboard (VIA and Intel 915p chipset) with my friends,and they work fine in dual channel and all other combinations!I was go to flash BIOS but I have installed last one!Than I try to change DIMM Voltages and Freq. in BIOS but nothing happen!What to do!?I know there is compatible problem between motherboard (chipset) and memory ,but hope die last!Why one memory stick works fine!?Why second stick (indentical from same kit package) make big problem!? Can anyone help me please?Thanks!:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom