Newly build PC problem

Beemo

Solid State Member
Okay I think i screwed up big time,

First I built my computer with these items http://www.techist.com/forums/f76/building-my-first-266168/, (minus the WD HDD and the GTX 670 I will buy them later) after getting everything installed and staring for the first time i never got a splash screen but everything installed fine and the computer was working just fine.

Got windows 7 installed fine and did all the updates. I was still worried about not being able to get into bios. I would get the splash screen but after pressing DEL or F9 or F12 all i got was a frozen black screen with nothing on it. Then i the turned the machine off, pulled the cord and pulled the battery on the mobo ( i know iam an idiot) hoping it would clear waited a minute and now the machine just shows a black screen regardless and the debug code shows an A9 which is "BIOS Setup is started" but nothing happens. Windows wont even start. Did I kill my mobo?

Thanks for any help.

Okay I figured it out.

I don't know why but when I had my TV plugged in through the HDMI cable every thing was locked up. After I used an actual computer monitor everything is working fine, I can enter bios and actually use my newly built computer.

Iam tired or something calling it a night before I mess anything else up lol.

Back
Top Bottom