New Rig New Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYL\X/3K

I know <html>, do you?
my new ASUS M2NPV-VM is weird i pulled out my HD from my other PC to transfer some stuff , i plugged everything the way it suppose to be done but in the BIOS it said None on Primary slave even tho i put to auto 'wtf' but then when i boot to windows i go to My Computer and there it is ... is this computer retarded or is it me?

my other question is about the frame rate buffer in the main BIOS it has like 32m,64m,128m,and disable options. anyway i just wanna know which are recommended and the meaning to this because right know im using the onboard video. if i take it to 32m watever that means it gives me 128mb of video if i take it to 64m it gives me 256mb on video. Dont want to push this thing too far because i just got it :D

advice would be great!

oya this is the wrong room but anyway my mobo came with a CD and in the CD theres some nvidia firewall does anyone have any expierance with this program? I kinda dont trust it ?

sylwek said:
oya this is the wrong room but anyway my mobo came with a CD and in the CD theres some nvidia firewall does anyone have any expierance with this program? I kinda dont trust it ?

Came with my ASUS P5N32 - SLI SE Delux too havent used it yet but i dont think i will eather :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom