New mouse - problems :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

zaska7a

Beta member
Hello,
today i bought a new mouse - Fight Mouse Pro Carbon.It is a lazer mouse but when i plugged it in it worked fine till i saw its lazer doesnt light and the mouse have problems moving right-down.So i removed all other mouse softwares from my PC reisntalled its own , downloaded completly new from the site, tryed everything and still no lazer and problems with moving :/.
I am using laptop dell latitude d610 with windows xp.Need help as this is my first lazer mouse i have no clue how it is supposed to work - the lazer and everything. :(

The laser is invisible to the human eye, so it's no big deal that you can't see it.

You may have a bum mouse, mate.

Some cameras are able to capture infrared, and it shows up on the screen/pictures. Try pointing a video camera at a lit candle (or a camera with a screen) and you'll see what I mean :)

Some cameras are able to capture infrared, and it shows up on the screen/pictures. Try pointing a video camera at a lit candle (or a camera with a screen) and you'll see what I mean :)

alright i pointed camera at the lazer and it is was there :angel:.Thanks for the info :), but still doesnt explain why it have problems moving down-right.When i make it on the slowest speed it barely move a bit :(.I cant test it on other PC so shoud i go complain to the shop or no.Any advice?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom