New Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

phucng_10

Fully Optimized
Right now, I'm currently running an ECS P4M900T-M mobo, and I do not like it at all. I bought it with the E6600 for a Fry's combo Mobo. Should've bought the E6320 and OCed it, but ah, off subject. Anyways, with $60 what kind of a decent mobo can I get? By the way, I run a DDR2 667 if you guys are wondering what RAM it is. I also have my eyes on Newegg's Open Box : ASUS P5LD2.

I've had bad luck with Asus Mobos personally, and OB mobos are bad news. They're not guarenteed to include all of the little extra pieces you'll need.

I'd recommend this Gigabyte board:
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-945P-S3 LGA 775 Intel 945P ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

I've build several good computers lately with the Gigabyte S series motherboards. Easy to install, good layout, great drivers (no messing around just to get it working), and good price. Best Intel board you can buy for $69 imo.

I've had bad luck with Asus Mobos personally, and OB mobos are bad news. They're not guarenteed to include all of the little extra pieces you'll need.

I'd recommend this Gigabyte board:
Newegg.com - GIGABYTE GA-945P-S3 LGA 775 Intel 945P ATX Intel Motherboard - Retail

I've build several good computers lately with the Gigabyte S series motherboards. Easy to install, good layout, great drivers (no messing around just to get it working), and good price. Best Intel board you can buy for $69 imo.

His recommendation seems pretty good but I couldn't live with myself if I didn't back up ASUS. They are actually the only hardware company I really have not had any problems with, and my current ASUS motherboard is a dream to work with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom