New gfx Card Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

serenade

Beta member
hi, i was wondering if anyone could help with my gfx card, i bought it a few days ago and it works perfect on evry game except for one, which is the one i wanna ply the most. at some points the games fine, but wen i turn the camera at certain angles i get artifacts and most of the screen goes black. it only happens when the camera is through an object, like the camera angle starts inside an object, such as a stone pillar. my gfx card is an xfx geforce 5200 256mb and my pc is an emachines220 with 638 ram, ( yes i know these computers are crap lol). if anyone could help it would be great, also i cant send the card abck anymore so i really need to fix it lol. thanks.

ive tried old and new drivers, im using the latest nvidia one at the moment and im not overclocking. the games rakion, it worked fine with my old integrated gfx card, i dont think its overheating either ive left the side panel off the case open. im using windows xp aswel.

tmaxxracer111 said:
some games have update patches which could help

yes try getting the latest patches for the game...farcry had a similar problem but when you installed the latest patch it worked fine...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom