New computer setup wont boot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Becauxw I read a list of vid cards that the board supports and it specifically says doesnt support 9800 pro

YOU ARE WRONG.

You just don't know wtf you're doing.

And I didn't say that to be mean or anything. But you ARE lost in the dark and shortsited in taking any experienced advice.

Send it all back and buy a Dell.

Now that wasn't mean... but it's what I mean...

[color=880000]please don't insult people[/color]

DwayneDays said:
figured out its that the asrock doesnt support my card. I really wish I woudlve double checked and got the a8v. How long does newegg take usually to get your return and credit it?
from what I've heard, newegg is fast with processing etc. they don't want to have unhappy customers.

you should send the Asrock board back and get the A8V instead. the A8V is a better board anyway.

**** Man...

I spent a lot of time last nite, today and this moment, trying to help in this thread. I'm not new to pooter building but... I guess I forgot about all the idgits that aint gotta clue.

I'm gonna get kicked outa these forums for sure.

Forgive me for my lack of patience.

THE A8V DOESNT HAVE AN AGP AND PCI-E SLOT

And also I do know what im doing and it even has on that mobos website that it doesn't support 9800 pro so thanks pal

Well if you really just want to check and see if it is the power supply, what I would do is find a store that will take it back for a full refund. Or worse case if it was a 50 buck Power supply you pay 5 or 7 bucks to return same as if u had to pay for shipping.

Bring home, plug it in and if it works then all is good, and I know where the problem was, if not return it to the store, and look for other solutions.

I dont trust things that say that they wont work just because they are not on some compatiability list. Unless you see soemplace where it would state, THIS IS NOT COMPATIABLE "period" then that is another story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom