New COMPAQ pc_resarts_Adobe PREMIERE Pro_Help...

Do you despise Christmas music (in general)?

• Yes ... it is bad!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No ... get in the spirit, man!

• Music? Who listens to music?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

digiboy

Solid State Member
I am experiencing a problem to use Adobe pemiere pro and 1.5 in my NEW PC. My problem :- My pc get restarted when i try to launch adobe premiere pro or 1.5. My system configaration is as below :
Compaq Presario SR1732IL i,e-Intel P4 3.06 Ghz prossecor (533 Mhz bus speed & SSE2 enabeled), 1GB DDR2 memory (533 Mhz),
160 GB SATA hard disk (NTFS partition) , Ati radeon xpress 200 serise onboard Graphics support, Ati chipset (ECS make) , realtek HD audio, 40x DVD-RAM drive. O.S - Win_xp_sp2.
Plese inform me what issue is behind of that incident . Is there is any incompatibility betwen the premiere pro and the hardware? I complained the same problem to 'HP' but they answered that "this is perticularly adobe premiere pro softwere related problem and they used to advice me to report ADOBE that problem and they might have some solutions". I also tried most of adobe trobleshooter but get no results at all. I am totaly confused to what to do.so what happend i don't understand. I also see that this forum solved lots of technical prob. So any expert , reader plese help me as soon as possible to find the proper solution plzzzzzzzz.......... I am egarly waiting for ur kind coperation. THAKING "u" for help me.
:confused:

Check /control panel/admistrative tools/event viewer/application and system log for any error or warning with the same time and date when the computer crash. Paste it here or give us a screen shot.

New COMPAQ pc_resarts_Adobe PREMIERE Pro_INFO_Law

Ref:- New COMPAQ pc_resarts_Adobe PREMIERE Pro_help......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

1st i thanks to all viewers & specialy to 'Law' for ur reply.
I try to give ur req info. I hope the attached .bmp file (screen shot) is fulfil ur req. Other side on Event Viewer in application- dosen't contain either warning or error info at the time of computr crush. If u req any info plase mention me soon.

I hope U or any boby surely find a proper solution very soon.
I eagarly wating ur positive response. Plzzz HELP me as soon as possible. thanking you.

Ref:New COMPAQ pc_resarts_Adobe PREMIERE Pro_help......
==============================================

Hello Law i am now giving ur req info in written format. These follwings are ur req "EVENT PROPERTIES"

Event
-------

Date: 7/18/2006 Source: System Error

Time: 3:47:44 AM Category: (102)

Type: Error Event ID: 1003

User: N/A

computer: HP-COMPAQ........

Description:
--------------
Error code 100000c5, parameter1 00000004, parameter2 00000002, parameter3 00000000, parameter4 8054a71c.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Data: Byte
--------

0000: 53 79 73 74 65 6d 20 45 System E
0008: 72 72 6f 72 20 20 45 72 rror Er
0010: 72 6f 72 20 63 6f 64 65 ror code
0018: 20 31 30 30 30 30 30 63 100000c
0020: 35 20 20 50 61 72 61 6d 5 Param
0028: 65 74 65 72 73 20 30 30 eters 00
0030: 30 30 30 30 30 34 2c 20 000004,
0038: 30 30 30 30 30 30 30 32 00000002
0040: 2c 20 30 30 30 30 30 30 , 000000
0048: 30 30 2c 20 38 30 35 34 00, 8054
0050: 61 37 31 63 a71c

Pls HELP me. Thank u.

I'm not sure what exactly the problem is but I was reading some comments from this site http://eventid.net/display.asp?eventid=1003&eventno=1274&source=System&phase=1 about the error code.

What you can try is remove/disable any hardwares that you don't need. Start the computer with only these essential hardwares:
CPU
Video Card
Harddrive
RAM
Keyboard & Mouse
Monitor

Then run adobe premiere to see if it still crash. This elimination process will help determine what hardware could be causing the problem. It could be bad hardware or driver. The bad hardware I assume can be the RAM and Video card.

Adobe PREMIERE Pro_Reply to 'LAW'

Ref: New COMPAQ pc_resarts_Adobe PREMIERE Pro_Help...

Hi Law, :cool:

1st i thanking u to posting ur reply.

As per ur recomendation i disable Onboard LAN & IEEE1394 from my BIOS setup. Then i again launch Adobe Premire Pro 1.5 & get same results. i,e. PC reboots itself. For ur kind information i also informed u that Premiere pro 1.5 running smoothly in another PCs.
I am also adding that the previous version of Adobe Premiere i,e. Adobe Premiere 6.5 have no prob to running in my PC. Now pls tell what is ur recomendations.

So u or enybody pls try to find the proper solution as soon as possible. Thanking u again. :)

Like I said before I am not sure exactly what the problem is, I am assuming from reading those comments and the event id site that the problem is with a faulty or incompatible hardware. Most likely the RAM, video card, hard drive, or CPU. What you can try to do is reinstall drivers for your video card or buy an AGP or PCI one. You can switch out the RAM from another machine. Not much you can do with the CPU but switch it out if you have an extra compatible one. The hard drive can be reformatted if you need to, which should be a last resort.

cpu intensive software should be in it's own partition with it's own os.

I had a guy with a lot of video and and sound editing programs and his amd 64 bit computer with 1 gig ram machine was always crashing.

I had him buy a 200 gig hdd and I made him a triple boot OS system (the kind that haide the other systems when he is in one). he had 3 xp sp2 20 gig partitions (the rest was made a 140 gig my documents folder). each one was specialized for one thing and 1 thing only. then he had his other windows partition for regular windows computing.

you can activate your computer in this manner, since it's the same hardware

a good side effect. each version of windows was super fast as hello

Adobe premiere Pro 1.5 'NOW' run well in my COMPAQ pc.

Hello

everyboby,

First i say thanks specialy to 'LAW' & all who viewed and try solve
my topic.

First "LAW" u told that this is hardware related issue. Ur quiet neer to the prob.

This is a integrated audio hardware driver update issue. i,e. Specialy "Realteck HD Onboard sound" issue. finnaly i found the solution & Adobe premiere Pro 1.5 run well in my COMPAQ pc.

Now i just give the link\url, that should help some people who suffers same prob.
(http://www.adobe.com/support/techdocs/332888.html)

Thanks to all Again. Bye............................... :) :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom