new build blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

nyar

Beta member
i just built a new pc for myself for the first time.it was quite easy and managed to set the whole thing rite the first time.or so i thought.its about 3 weeks later now and the system refuses to power up.it was working fine the night b4.think the problems with the power supply.looked inside and everything seems to be hooked up properly.help me.

amr2 amd 4200 x2 65w
cosair value 667 1gig
x1950pro 512mb
550 watt hec
msi platinum
coolmaster mystic 630
x2 samsung 19" lcd's

checked the front switch and its all connected with no loose or brocken wires between it and the mother board. how ususal is it for a PSU to break this early,it only been three weeks and it was working smoothly.gona try that paper clip idea thats for the link.

Your power supply actually might be broken. Power supplies fail in two ways: sudden death and slowly over time. When they die suddenly, the computer will not start and the fan in the power supply will not turn. If this is the case replace your power supply.

yeah sudden immediate death for mine.bollacks its only 3weeks old.trying to get in cantact with mesh but they have hung up on me twice.thnks all 4 ur help i'll tell u if i fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom