Network Showing as connected but no internet

kalarse

Beta member
Hello all,

I'm sorry beforehand if this was placed in the wrong subforum.

The issue that I have is that here at work we have static IP for certain users (I'm one of them), the IP I am supposed to use is free and all previous PC that had used it were deleted from the Active Directory (meaning I'm the only one with that IP, and the DHCP range is nowhere close to it). On the previous PC I was using there was no problem, but since I switched PCs and installed Windows 10 (tried both Pro and Enterprise), on the first use the network works properly, but when I leave work and return the other day either it shows I don't have any connectivity to Internet, or if I have any, I can't access any website (fortunately I'm able to access local resources, so I have not been totally useless this past days).

I've already tried being part of the DHCP, updating Drivers, Uninstalling some of them, tested on other PC as well and happens the same.

I'm using a Dell OptiPlex 7040, Core i5-6500, 4GB RAM, no extra added.

I will attach some screen shots of some tests perfomed. The only way I have been able to go through this was reinstalling the OS, but with that I lose minimally 40 mins between installing OS and the needed programs and I don't like that being the definitive solution.

I would appreciate all help given, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom