Network is Messed up

Diehardx95

Baseband Member
So yesterday i turned on my computer after a update and noticed that skype, teamspeak and the launcher for eso would not connect so i went in and turned off windows firewall for my computer and the router but still i cant get my computer to connect to those programs i can watch twitch and youtube, or go on websites like this one but the three programs wont work any help i also am useing Avast For anti virus. any help plz msg back asap

Make sure your date/time are set correctly - some network applications won't start if the date / time are set incorrectly.

Was it several updates or just a single update? Would suggest possibly uninstalling the update(s) to see if it resolves your connection issue with those applications.

Yes here is the list of the updates for yesterday.

Code:
Security Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB2932677)
Installation date: ‎3/‎13/‎2014 3:03 AM
Installation status: Successful
Update type: Important

Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2929961)
Installation date: ‎3/‎13/‎2014 3:04 AM

Cumulative Security Update for Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2925418)

Security Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2930275)

Update for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB2929733)
Just incase you wanted to see what updates they were and il try to uninstall them

ok so i have gone throw them all but the Security Update for Microsoft Silverlight (KB2932677) because it would not let me uninstall it but im still not getting anything could it be a port issue but i dont think it would be that considering i was on the 12th talking on ts just fine

Back
Top Bottom