Network With DVD Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

mpretzel113

Beta member
I have an interesting idea....i recently got a Phillips dvd player for christmas that supports usb, which is pretty awesome, you can just use your flash drive and play video and music off of it.

anyway, i was thinking, would it be possible to make my computer a virtual flash drive? meaning, could i plug my dvd player into my computer and watch movies that are on my computer.

I know that i could just use the rca output on my computer, but the quality on this dvd player is incredible...it has upconversion, so it actually makes the images better than they really are.

I have tried directly connecting the dvd player to my computer, but neither recognized that anything was connected. If anyone has any ideas of how this could work, please let me know. Thanks!

No, you cannot, To use the Flash drive the dvd player has a generic driver, so it recognizes the flash drive, to use your computer you would need the same thing, which there isnt any driver to do it, also With all the different builds you would a lot of drivers

So the only way is through the rca ports

Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom