need windows 7

dontkickme2222

Solid State Member
what exactly of all these links on piratebay should i get for windows 7
or is there an official way on windows to get an installation cd for free

there is a windows 7 serial on the box

already so now im here on xp operation system with my dell inspiron 660s desktop from bestbuy and i lost the cds that came with it it got a nasty virus so i tryed f1 f2 f3 and so on nothing let me format and reinstall windows7 and i missed my old os so i installed windows xp black edition that i got at piratebay everything is working but the soundcard so i bought an external sound card that plugs into the usb port Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! model sb1290 and the sound is choppy and it wont record the audio for fraps when i play crossfire my whole life is off track right now if anything i wanna get better sound drivers the computer was built with windows 7 inside so there is an issue if you look inside you need a welding tool to get your hands on any of the parts it got a virus cause i let someone else use the computer they faild to make money doing survey websites instead it resulted in a bunch of cancelled credit card payments and my computer blew up so bad malware bytes cc cleaner rkill.exe and i even broke down and payed for a copy of norton and was on tech support for three hours they just just wanted to get another 200 bucks out of me and another 150 bucks for ups shipping a computer i bought for 360 bucks
what a massive bungle!

Last edited:
Was easier to post the link I did because I'm on my tablet. Plus, you didn't state what version of Win7 it was.

what exactly of all these links on piratebay should i get for windows 7
or is there an official way on windows to get an installation cd for free

there is a windows 7 serial on the box

already so now im here on xp operation system with my dell inspiron 660s desktop from bestbuy and i lost the cds that came with it it got a nasty virus so i tryed f1 f2 f3 and so on nothing let me format and reinstall windows7 and i missed my old os so i installed windows xp black edition that i got at piratebay everything is working but the soundcard so i bought an external sound card that plugs into the usb port Sound Blaster X-Fi Go! model sb1290 and the sound is choppy and it wont record the audio for fraps when i play crossfire my whole life is off track right now if anything i wanna get better sound drivers the computer was built with windows 7 inside so there is an issue if you look inside you need a welding tool to get your hands on any of the parts it got a virus cause i let someone else use the computer they faild to make money doing survey websites instead it resulted in a bunch of cancelled credit card payments and my computer blew up so bad malware bytes cc cleaner rkill.exe and i even broke down and payed for a copy of norton and was on tech support for three hours they just just wanted to get another 200 bucks out of me and another 150 bucks for ups shipping a computer i bought for 360 bucks
what a massive bungle!

I think that entire run-on sentence was one hell of a bungle.

Also, it got the virus because you used a pirated known-crap copy of XP that isn't even supported anymore.

dude i bought the dell from best buy brand new and all i do is use it for facebook and other people used it to do survey sites and it got a nasty virus so i went from the original copy of windows to xp where it works fine other than the sound card drivers so i need a copy of windows 7 what copy should i get dont be a hater honestly once i get my dvd's i can just keep useing bootleg copys off the bay till i find the right fit im just trying to get a working copy as opposed to downloading a bunch of ones that dont work hence i said i bought a dell inspirion 660s the exact make and model so yall could figure out exactly what i need and where to get it dont be a moral type and tell me something when you didnt read it all the way thru and just are hateing on people who dont wanna pay 200 bucks legit to fix a 360 doller computer my other computer cost 3000 this is just the family computer

You would think Microsoft would release a "business edition" of Windows 8, that pretty much looks exactly like 7. The windows 8 is totally not usable in businesses, and I would never even have one in my house! Come on Microsoft! Keep that crap on a tablet!

c0rr0sive
it runs perfect on xp other than i don't have sound card drivers so im thinking it came with windows 7 i need to put windows 7 back on it

Yevrag35

i have a buddy who beta tests games and uses my dell for Facebook to get the beta keys you gotta like their page and sign up and he complains about the virus thing that's life bro i respect you bro
sometimes you gotta use Facebook another example my high school reunion they sent a letter in the mail that if you wanted to attend you have to join the Facebook group no exceptions meaning you have to make a profile for your wife as well

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom