Need serious help plz..!!:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Needhelp27

Beta member
Everytime i hav a file say... above 10 mb... the file becomes corrupt... I downloaded Msn messenger, it was fine... But say if i downloaded Itunes some file would be missing ... And i also tried to format my computer... And got an extraction error.... Another thing is it keeps restarting itself?

Im wondering if i have a scratched or damged Winows Disk maybe? Or Motherboard/Processor?

I am havin a engineer to come have a lok from Pc world, but as every one noes, none of them have a clue what theyre on about. I told him i had a hard ware problem at PC world... they cme round with just a Hard drive .. How foolish =\....

So f any one noes of anything like this happend to them or they no of anything to do.. please help me ive onli had it for lke... 2 weeks....

Oooo also just a quick one... Wen i went to start pc up wen first opened it... It all froze up and crasehd hilst loadin Windows onto your pc :S .....

Thankyou, please post.

Personally, I would fdisk, format, and reinstall. What is the exact error message of the extraction message? Does your cd look scrathced?

No my cd looks perfectly fine, but i have a warrentee on my pc.. and i think if i use a different cd, then maybe it will stop it ?

Do you think i should try to copy my windows disk and see if it will, and if it wont, it dus have smething rong with the disk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom