Need help with Video card selection

Status
Not open for further replies.

AncientPc619

Beta member
I have a old pc and i need to upgrade my video card bc my voodoo3 card burnt out recently:(
system:
Motherboard model:BCM GT370LX
Motherboard chipset:Intel 82440LX/EX AGP set+PIIX4E
Motherboard slots:4xISA,4xPCI, 1xAGP v1.0
Bios Manufacturer:Award Modular Bios v4.51PG
Processor:Intel Celeron 434.3 MHz
Total Memory size: 320 MBytes
Video Chipset:ATI 3D-Rage Pro
Video memory:8MBytes of SGRAM
Video Bus:AGP 2X
The pc is mostly used for Online gaming, music, and videos.Yes i know its ancient but its all i go atm:( Could u tell me what would be the best video card i could buy for it. With this rage pro its really choppy and slow, its way worst than my old voodoo3 card. Any suggestions besides buying new PC?

Here are the sytem requirements for the online game i play
Minimal Requirements:
CPU:pentium II - 300 mhz
RAM:32MB or above
Video Card:8MB

Recommended:
CPU:pentium III - 500 mhz or above
RAM:64MB or above
Video Card:16MB with DirectX support

Rofl,:D
well could u give me the next best card to buy. I shopped everywhere for that card online and all are out of stock lol :eek:
And price doesnt matter since its for a old pc anyways so it should be cheap either way. Thx for all ur help.

ok last thing,
is this card the next best one? Because as i see most of the cards on newegg.com are not too far in price range difference from each other(the cards i think that r compatible with my pc). So if im going to spend like 30 bucks on 1 card and there is another card for like 50 bucks and its better i rather buy the better one. Thx again for ur help(i dont mean to bug you but plz take a look at how bad my pc's specifications are, and make ur decision)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom