Need help, tryin to find out why computer won't boot.
Hey whats up? Well I am building my first computer. Here are teh stats:
1. ASUS M2N32-SLI Deluxe Wireless Edition Socket AM2 NVIDIA nForce 590 SLI MCP ATX AMD Motherboard
2. XFX PVT71GUQL3 GeForce 7900GT 256MB 256-bit GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card
3. Western Digital Caviar RE WD1600YS 160GB 7200 RPM 16MB Cache SATA 3.0Gb/s
4. AMD Athlon 64 X2 4200+(65W) Windsor 2.2GHz 2 x 512KB L2 Cache Socket AM2
5. Thermaltake ToughPower 750w Power Supply
Ok here is the problem... I built everything up and all the power plugs are in on the motherboard. When I go to power up it will come on for 5 seconds and then shut off? After doing some troubleshooting, I found out that when I pull out the 4 plug power cord for south bride (right next to the PCI slots) the computer powers on and stays on..but no video display!???? Now I tried several PSU's and the same with all..I have run out of ideas..Please if anyone can help I need this computer for school..Thanks!