Need Help with some Errors, I made it worse. - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 03-07-2007, 08:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
True Techie
Default Need Help with some Errors, I made it worse.

I'm trying to build this computer for my friend (my second build). I kept getting this error, "Intel CPU uCode loading error". I had to press F1 everytime my computer starts to bypass it.

After messing with some wires and trying to figure it out I now can't even get in to Windows or the BIOS.

It now says

"Intel CPU uCode loading error
Chassis Intruded!
Fatal Error system halt"

I have no idea how the chassis is intruded. I really need help on this one. I thought I would ask here before I go through some technical support which I dread doing. Thanks for any help.

i5 3570k (OC to 4.2 mhz)
Geforce 650 Ti Boost 2gb
Windows 7
Old 03-07-2007, 11:00 PM   #2 (permalink)
Monster Techie

The uCode error is when the motherboard does not fully recognise or is not compatible with your CPU..Abios update may fix this problem for you ..Also make sure the CPU is fully and properly seated into its socket. You can use the reset jumper to reset your BIOS the motherboard book will show you where it is and yuou need to unplug it before you do this. and then you may want to update the BIOS .

Closed Thread