need help with Radeon hd 2600 pro 512mb AGP

Status
Not open for further replies.

baraksab

Beta member
I bought this video card (Radeon HD 2600 Pro AGP) and after I changed the cards, I turned the computer on, the computer just turned on and nothing happend, he doesn't load bios or somthing- just on. without doing anything.... when i changed back to my older graphic card it worked without any problem... please can anybody tell me what to do?

by the way my System is:
Intel pentium 4 3.0GH
768 RAM
PSU:400W
and my older video card is : Radeon 9200 se 128BM agp...

thanks for helpers.

Either the card is bad or the voltage setting is incorrect in the bios for the new card there. Most likely since most boards see the power set to auto the card needs to be returned for exchange or refund having a defect unless you didn't have the card seated down in the slot fully.

The older cards often saw 1.5v while the newer ones use less like 1.3v. The first place to look in order to get familiar with the integrated peripherals or however the bios there is layed out would be in the user manual that comes along with the board.

Once in that section check to see if things are set to auto since ocers will be the ones that will make voltage changes in small voltage increments only. You might have to look up that model board at the support site if you no longer have the manual there usually in a pdf format you can view online or download to a folder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom