Need help, no video from motherboard

jamie7893

Beta member
Okay so I have 30 video bingo machines. Every single one of them have a Asus_P5GC-MX_1333 motherboard in them, Went to install a new one on a machine that had video and sound and everything working fine. had a broken connection. So the only thing that was changed was the motherboard. After I did that, there is no video going to the screen. I put the old one back in to get it back up, that one would not show any video too, even though 5 mins before that it was, i tried taking working video cards, and ram sticks from other machines to see if they were the problems, still nothing, then i found turning the power supply off and taking the battery out of the mother board will cause the no video output on any of the motherboards I have. Completely lost on this one. Tried resetting the cmos with the jumpers as well. Still nothing. No beeps, no video at all. I have tried the onboard vga output as well as the video cards. Also tried diffrent power supplies

Went to install a new one on a machine that had video and sound and everything working fine. had a broken connection.

Could you please go into a bit more detail about what this broken connection was ?
Also you said the computer are bingo machines ?
Are they in a standard ATX tower case or a micro atx desktop form ?

Since the mobos are pretty old and dated you could upgrade if money isn't a big problem for you.

MSI H61M-P31/W8 LGA 1155 Intel H61 Micro ATX Intel Motherboard with UEFI BIOS - Newegg.com
Newegg.com - Intel Celeron G1610 Ivy Bridge 2.6GHz LGA 1155 55W Desktop Processor BX80637G1610
Newegg.com - Crucial 1GB 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1333 (PC3 10600) Desktop Memory Model CT12864BA1339A

For 5 of these it'll cost about 600.00 bucks roughly.
Yes those celerons come with onboard graphics, yes it has enough power to do bingo, poker or what not.
It barely chews up any electricity on daily use other than its big brother counterparts sandy bridge, ivy bridge.

Let me know what you want to do and we'll go from there.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom