Need help with mouse and keyboard please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thoraxis

Solid State Member
I just recently installed windows xp pro corp on my pc. now whenever i turn on my pc, my mouse and keyboard power on like they are supposed to, however, when it gets to the windows login screen, they shutoff!!!!.... Like 1 out of 8 reboots they will actually work. Please help, its super annoying, but not near as annoying as my wife yelling at me cus she thinks i broke the computer please help me!!!!!!

Thoraxis said:
I just recently installed windows xp pro corp on my pc. now whenever i turn on my pc, my mouse and keyboard power on like they are supposed to, however, when it gets to the windows login screen, they shutoff!!!!.... Like 1 out of 8 reboots they will actually work. Please help, its super annoying, but not near as annoying as my wife yelling at me cus she thinks i broke the computer please help me!!!!!!

this isnt a pirated copy of XP is it? cause the only Xp pro Corp I know of is a pirated copy. xp doesnt have multi user licensing I dont believe.

Re: Re: Need help with mouse and keyboard please

I'm not sure, my copy has always done something similar--and I've had this with XP pro/corp and MCE--except it's just the mouse. Not sure if it's software (Windows) or the hardware (the motherboard's USB plugs)...I'd guess the latter except Debian has never had a problem.

Nonetheless, the easiest solution (which I guess isn't too plausible in your situation being so frequent--but temporary anyway): just unplug the USB cable and plug it back in.

networkgeek said:
this isnt a pirated copy of XP is it? cause the only Xp pro Corp I know of is a pirated copy. xp doesnt have multi user licensing I dont believe.
Regardless...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom