need help hooking up hdmi msi 7300gs pci-e card to asus M2A-MVP motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleachedcustoms

Baseband Member
hi video comes in on my asus M2A-MVP motherboard. Is there a place to put the digitial audio cable on this board. If so could somone please give me step buy step instructions how to do it. Also I would need help finding the sound driver for Windows 7.The card is nivida and the mobo is ati

thanks for your help,
Mike

the only digital audio port you have is an SPDI-F port. You'll need a SPDI-F cable, and your output will need to have a SPDI-F port on it as well. What are you using for a speaker setup?

Hi i'm going to use just the sound thur the speakers on the tv. So what I do with the card is put it in pci-e on motherboard and run a cable from the yellow port on back of motherboard to hd tv would yoube able o help me find the righy cale on a place like ebay or newegg.
imgres

Hi i'm going to use just the sound thur the speakers on the tv. So what I do with the card is put it in pci-e on motherboard and run a cable from the yellow port on back of motherboard to hd tv would yoube able o help me find the righy cale on a place like ebay or newegg.
The cable I have now is a thin to pin cable the one that goes to the motherboard. Is that the wrong one.

thanks for your help,
Mike

sorry for repost its a sharp hdtv. It has buttons on the remote to make the picture briter Hope that helps. thanks for your help, Mike

if you could get a model number that would be helpful. there should be a model number on the back.

Also instead of double posting use the edit feature.

no worries, rather have it come from me than an angry mod :p when you have a model number I can give an idea if what you want is possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom