need help finding drivers - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Closed Thread
Old 05-30-2011, 02:22 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default need help finding drivers

Have recently installed a Sony ENX-26 TV tuner card into a friends Gateway computer and cannot find the drivers for it anywhere. I ran across an old post from Tech-Forums by EricB about having the soft ware for this capture device/TV card. I have been unable to get a message to him to see if he still has that software or if there is anyone else out there that can help me with this problem of finding the software I need to get this card up and running. If there is anyone out there that has or knows where to get the software/drivers, could you please get back to me and let me know where I can obtain it?
Any help you can throw my way would be greatly appreciated.

Old 05-30-2011, 04:19 AM   #2 (permalink)
True Techie
Default Re: need help finding drivers

It is best to try and email the Mfg but you can take a chance and download a Driver from the Internet, here is one such place (Google for others):

Bulldozer Will Rule. Got a question, try the Search Bar.
Old 05-30-2011, 07:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Newb Techie
Default Re: need help finding drivers

Thank you. I did find the correct drivers for the card at In case anyone else has trouble finding those drivers, that's the place to go!
Closed Thread