need help connecting my xbox 360 to my all in one pc

OneLegWanderer

Beta member
so i've just bought an all in one pc ( this one Medion All in One PC - 23.5ins - Intel Core i3 Processor - 1TB Hard Drive | Desktop | ASDA direct )

i noticed it has an HDMI in socket, now im not technical at all but i assumed i could plug my xbox HDMI lead into it then press the "select source" button and voila i could play on my pc monitor
this hasnt been the case, has anyone any clues?

ill be in and around here most of the day so i will keep an eye on this thread and try and answer any questions for you to try and assist me

also if i have actually posted this in the wrong forum then i apologize

anybody please...

this is really bugging me now please can anyone help

Last edited by a moderator:
There's no need to triple post... It was 6am when you originally posted, and most of us work.

What happens when you move the source to the HDMI in, and plug in your 360? Does it just say no signal? What exactly does it do?

ok sorry about that mate im in the uk so just didnt think about the time difference

like i said im not very technical but theres a button on the back of the monitor that i suspect is the "source" switch button, however a menu to change to the hdmi in port doesn't show up in fact nothing does its just a black screen but when i press it again my windows comes back up along with a purple box that says "source select PC"

Back
Top Bottom