need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lawless

Beta member
I have a 6800gs and a DFI 865PE-TAG mother board and i recently just rma'd my video card beacuse i thought it messed up it is showing lines like this http://seal-team.net/6800gs.jpg and so evga sent me a new video card wich i thought was going to fix this problem but it dident. i tryed this video card in my other computer i just built and it works fine. but no matter what i do it still does this on my computer. and i also have a 6600gt too and it doesent do it on my computer just the 6800gs its really wierd. i know the way this board is set up the agp slot wont allow the video card to go all the way in in the front of the slot. but it just started doing this out of the blue one day. i know its not the a driver issue beacuse i used the older drivers on the disk that evga sent me. any suggjestions?

I dont think it would be that beacuse it just started doing it one day and ever sence then it wont stop. i have tryed everything els except like the power supply and mother board. but its not running underpowered i might have to rma my motherboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom