is this my video card?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Izzjess

In Runtime
ok i keep getting red lines in my display and then all kinds of distorsions and then complete freeze. some times im getting blured text and in games wierd graphicall gliches.. my card is a 8800 gtx and it is not overheating can it still mess up without overheating... i want to just plug a nother video card in but im the olny one in my little town with a gameing computer so no lonner is able to be found is there a nother way to tell if its my video card or anything else for that matter... e6600 750w ps 2 gigs of ram

i could try that. u think it could be that hmmmmmmmm i guess so i just have to figure out where to get a nother monitor

what is event viewer

well i tried the monitor but thats not it..

ok --i had to start my computer up in safe mode just to run windows. so i did that and then disabled my video card restarted and every thing started right up buttttt i still have the lines going through my display. im guessing thats becuase even thought my video card is disabled the display is still running through it sence i dont have onboard video... so is it my video card ????????

my temps are fine ive monitored them for my 8800gtx its idaling aboutat 63 and gameing about 70 when gameing but i cant do either of those sence my computer wont open windows unless i disable my video card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom