My Mouse Is Playing Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since several mice have not worked, perhaps the the issue lies with the Tablet.

Did any mouse ever work correctly? If so how long ago? Have you done any Software, Driver or BIOS updates since the time that it worked? Have you checked your Device Manager to ensure that all is in order?

I don't know anything about PC Tablets, but I would imagine that the basics are similar.

A Scientific Method approach should be able to yield some sort of positive result.... I hope.

Syrillian said:
Since several mice have not worked, perhaps the the issue lies with the Tablet.

Did any mouse ever work correctly? If so how long ago? Have you done any Software, Driver or BIOS updates since the time that it worked? Have you checked your Device Manager to ensure that all is in order?

I don't know anything about PC Tablets, but I would imagine that the basics are similar.

A Scientific Method approach should be able to yield some sort of positive result.... I hope.

It can't be the tablet 'cos most of the other mice I have had have done this... the only one that didn't was the first mouse I had, and I've not changed any preferences or settings associated with the mouse whatsoever

apokalipse said:
how many mice are plugged in?

one time I had a problem with the mouse moving like that. I discovered another USB mouse was plugged in, and was sitting somewhere behind the desk, just dangling around.

Just the one mouse is connected. I took my other mouse out when I got my graphics tablet which came with a wireless mouse that you use on the tablet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom