My Mouse Is Playing Up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lolli_pop

Baseband Member
Even when I'm not touching the mouse, sometimes the curser will move on it's own, and at other times when I'm trying to move the mouse around it just goes mental and moves all over the place!

I thought it might be the mouse so I've had two new ones and still have the same problem. What's causing it to flip out!?

Well I had a ball mouse, then I tried an optical one, then I got yet another optical one, and now I've got a wireless one that works on my graphics tablet, yet no matter which mouse I had, the curser still moved on its own!

whats the surface you have it on, if its reflective, the sensor might read movent if the table gets bumped.

well I just have the regular pine computer table... and even when I'm nowhere near the computer and I'm just sat down the curser starts moving!

bmxfreakrider said:
somethin to try. use a peice of paper or cardboard under it like a mouse pad, and see if it still does it. if it does, get a real mouse pad, and if even still, get a lazer mouse

It's nothing to do with the mouse pad. I've used different mice, different mouse pads... and now the mouse I have is designed to work on my graphics tablet, it doesn't work on a normal pad.

how many mice are plugged in?

one time I had a problem with the mouse moving like that. I discovered another USB mouse was plugged in, and was sitting somewhere behind the desk, just dangling around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom