My laptop is acting up on me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodFAllen

Solid State Member
I feel like a virgin at this but here goes....Also if ani1 has posted this b4 forgive me.....Okay lately my laptop has been acting up....What do I mean by that? If I play any games like for instance GBWC or Silkroad online, the movement has been jerky almost as if my connection is lagging.......However I'm using a cable connection which I had just bought this year.......Also when I try using MSN radio or play any music for instance, it like it's "tripping" or jerky same as my games......

This has been happening ever since I had to restart my computer after I transferred some movies from a disc (legal movies as a side note) The transfer had lagged my laptop to the point of hanging.....The cd drive then did not start up as in it did not read any disc until I inserted the disc a few times......After transfer of the movies I had to put it on Hibernate for a few hours.....When I got back to it the problem had started......

I then checked it for viruses but came up with zilch......Did a full system check but also the same thing......Came up with zilch.......

my laptop is a TravelMate 3212WXCi url for the specifics is http://www.acerindonesia.com/printm...yPTAwMDUwMDAwMDI2MSZzdWlkPTAwMDIwMDAwMDEyZg==

hmmm so far I tried wat u said and got no major probs......Occasionally it trips but I can attribute dat to my connection......Thanx man........Will post back if anything happens.....One of my friends had said dat it could have been something to do to a video card being exposed to air? Can this sort of problem cause my problem too?

According to the specs I found online, your lappy doesn't have a graphics card, but Intel Graphics Media Accelerator 900. That could explain why your gaming gets choppy.

And, no, putting a graphics card into a lappy will not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom