My hd is loud

Status
Not open for further replies.

invisible_wall

Baseband Member
I would contact Newegg and tell them about it, you have a waranty. Get another one.

EDIT: I re-read your post. "Normal" by the reviews ? Hmmm, well it doesn't sound like you can do much if a number of people had the same results.

I would contact Newegg and tell them about it, you have a waranty. Get another one.

EDIT: I re-read your post. "Normal" by the reviews ? Hmmm, well it doesn't sound like you can do much if a number of people had the same results.

he said according to the reviews, most of them are doing this.
getting a new one may not do anything for him.

but maybe it will help afterall.

edit: sorry about that oldskool

Ah, there you go Invisible_wall, experience of fellow forum members counts a lot ;)

he said according to the reviews, most of them are doing this.
getting a new one may not do anything for him.

but maybe it will help afterall.

I did say I re-read it. Something didnt seem right. Anyway, hard drives shouldnt make excessive noise.

I have the same harddrive and it's not loud at all...so it's most likely something wrong with it.

What's your definition of "not loud at all"? I've noticed that lots of people have extremely different ideas of what's loud and what's quiet. My ears are pretty sensitive and have never endured the ear-destructive effects of certain music events like other people :happy:

Hm.. could it have been possible that I got a crappy one-in-a-hundred loud harddrive?

Well you could look at those reviews as a yes to that I would say. Excessively loud is not normal. Some whirring, normal.

HD's shouldn't be too loud some noise but like whats been said before some people have different ideas of noisy don they, i suppose if it's bothering you that much you could try and claim warranty on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom