MY drivers for my NVIDIA GEForce 6600 LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

elbestion

Beta member
i am going to go crazy if i don't get this fixed, i have a NVIDIA GeForce 6600 Le Video Card, i am running windows 64 bit version. I install the drivers for the video card and everything looks great then for some reason when i boot my video drivers magically dissapear....i check device manager and i get this yellow sign on my video driver and it tells me "This device cannot start. (Code 10)" so i have to install the drivers again so it can work....then when i reboot it unistalls again and i have to restart and install because THAT STUPID DRIVERS KEEPS UNISTALLING....HELP PLEASE.....!!!!

yeah....the problem is that when i install the drivers they successfully install and the video card works great....but then when i restart my computer those drivers for some reason dissapear...i did not used to have this problem.....i don't know what is going on!!!

the cd doesn not work period......my problem is that the **** drivers install excellent when i download it from the website....everything is perfect ...BUT ....when i restart my computer those drivers are not there any more...i check device manger......i see a yellow icon on my NVIDIA GEforce 6600 Le adapter....and when i click it it tells me "this device cannot start (code 10)"......i have never seen this ....

odd...

try removeing the device from the device manager.... then install the drivers, and restart the computer...

when windows reboots, it will detect the card and install the drivers you had put on the hard drive...

well... it should...

Please give us a link to the drivers you downloaded and installed on your PC... NOT a link to the FILE, but a link to the PAGE where you got them. I would suspect that you are not using 64bit drivers.... or maybe a BETA driver that is unstable?

Hmm......The drivers are listed as X64 bit compatible and it doesn't seem like it is beta. Is there a way to backup your hard drive,format it, and try again? Something tells me the installation got corrupted somehow, but only do this if juice daddy's idea doesn't work......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom