My computers components have gotten sensitive to any kind of touch ?
I'm having a very big problem with either my mobo, the PCI slots on it or my 2 year old ez-tv3xp tuner card.
This all started back on sunday evening I had bought a faulty AIW 9600 pro video card on ebay, when I installed it and it wouldn't work properly at all it had crashed my computer on tuesday morning, after that my pci slots had started to malfunction one by one.
It has now gotten to the point where I can "NOT" touch my tv tuner card or my radeon 9250 to adjust some wires on that back without it shutting down my whole computer and then I have to have unplug the power cable and put it back in to get it to boot up.
Is there anyway I can make minor repairs to the PCI slots or would I need to reflash my motherboard again ?
I know I am do for a new motherboard but I won't be buying one until after december 25th.