My computer crashed

StacyJen13

Beta member
I have a inspiron laptop and it has windows 7 on it. I went to shut it off and now when i turn it back on it tells me that windows is loading files and it stays at that screen and does nothing. I dont know how to fix it and i need my computer for school. If anyone knows how to restore please let me know. Thanks.

It's probably trying to load into the Startup Repair. When you boot up, do you have an option to launch Startup Repair or Boot Normally?

I have a inspiron laptop and it has windows 7 on it. I went to shut it off and now when i turn it back on it tells me that windows is loading files and it stays at that screen and does nothing. I dont know how to fix it and i need my computer for school. If anyone knows how to restore please let me know. Thanks.

Reboot your laptop, and press f8 while its booting up, boot into safemode and see what happens.
If you get in and get access to your desktop check windows update history and see what may have updated.
Maybe something windows update downloaded that your system does not like and can't boot off of until removed.

Back
Top Bottom