my cmp. restart.. pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordmakoy

Beta member
hi pls help me....
my pc restarts whenever i run some of applications or download some files from the net....
is the windows lack some components???...
or any virus is infecting my pc??...
pls help......
BTW im makoy from philippines....
TNX.....;)

Hello , what is the weather like their ? warm or hot ? no winter right ?
what OS ( operating system do you have) ?
is your pc sluggish ?
make and model of PC ?

Try to check to make sure everything is pluged in tight and run a virus scnner and a couple of spyware scanners.If that dosn't help have your power supply checked.

to LA1.....
its kinda rainy here.... im in philippines.....
My os is windows xp pro....
actualy its a laptop...
my specs is...
-celeron 1.7Ghz
-128mb ddr
-20 gb hdd
-shared video memory..........

to sPlAtOiD...
Ei.... i try to download some anti-v and anti spywares but when the download manager appears... my pc is restarting.....
is anything wrong with my OS??
is it maybe becoz of my brother.. he tuns off my computer without shutting is down!!!....
maybe some of the components of windows is lost????
can you help me pls???........

I guess it rains a lot in the phillipines ?

that is deffinately bad that your brother turms off your note book without doing an orderly shut down. XP has something called a registry that is like a data base, that when you do an orderly shut down xp takes apart and puts it into a file. Then when you start again xp takes that file and builds the registry. If you just turn off the pc, some data may not be saved , fortunately xp has a back up, though problems can still occur.
try going to spywareguide.com on the right side of their web page is a free spyware scan / remover
also try this
http://housecall.trendmicro.com/
unfortunately your pc maybe in a state that only doing a WAR ( wipe and reload) will cure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom