my cibox monitor auto adjust problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

chairzard4

Baseband Member
everytime i turn my pc off or on it auto adjusts off the screen and i have to press recall or auto adjust theres no button to stop auto adjust its really ****ing me off im on the verge of smashing it up.

Does this reset after going into Windows? You have the latest drivers for your GFX card?

(well, you are Charizard, burn it :lol:)

yeh i have full updates oh though i got it form my uncles work place and he sayed to me before it never use to turn on

Can you check with another monitor on it? If this still happens, it is the graphics card. If it doesn't happen, the monitor is to blame.

ive tryed a diffrent one its the monitor to blame alrighti dont know what to do :/ its a nice monitor and itsgood

I have had issues similar to this on a few LCD monitors. Usually it's the power inverter. The capacitors like to die in and around the power inverter circuit in the LCD. If you know anything about circuits, and have a steady hand, you can most likely repair it yourself.

Is it still under warranty? You can still send in a RMA to the manufacturer of your monitor. If not under warranty, you have to pay a fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom