My bios turned black and my gpu stop working? - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2017, 09:00 AM   #1 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Unhappy My bios turned black and my gpu stop working?

Hello i have problem with my PC,
Day ago i turned on my pc and ther was no signal on monitor,i pluged cable into internal gpu and enter bios,but bios wasnt blue color it is black color now and my gpu is not respoonding,only integrated gpu is listed,But fan on gpu is spinning,i tryed taking gpu out and putting it in back but didn't worked,so can someone help me please what should i do
bicbo is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bios, gpu, problem

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off