My audio

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xiahou

In Runtime
Hey guys,

Its real strange my problem, basicly -

My sound is muddled up. I hear what I am supposed to in the left speaker (ear on headphone), on the right, and vise versa.

I have already put my left speaker on the right, and my right on the left, but the problem is when playing CSS.

I have icemat siberias, and those who know, the ear holes are like this

( \ ) ( / )

Basicly, I can turn my headphones round, so elft ear is on right, but inside is a slant, and very sore on your ears after a while (lol).

This is my new computer btw.

It has onboard sound that I got with the dfi lanparty nf4 sli-dr.

Whats the problem? :S

Make sure the everything is connected properly if you are using the front audio panel. If not, then it could be a bad onboard connection.

yeah im sure everyting is connected properly, its from the side of my case, front audio.

well the thing is, they worked fine on my last pc.

Im using same headphones and speakers.

its the same with the speakers that i used in my last pc, and were fine also.

What could be wrong :S ?

so the left wire speaker is into the left speaker slot and the right speaker wire is in the right speaker slot? just to make sure

so the headphones AND the speakers are back to front, and you swapped the speakers around, but you cannot swap the headphones around cause they give u sore ears? just checking.

if this is the case, you could cut the headphone cable, a 180 degree twist, and then fix the wires back together, so the channels are swapped around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom