my ATI 9200 doesnt work anymore, help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wildside

Hellfire!
ok so what i did was, since my PC's down, tried solving another PC problem on the one im typing on. What happen was, the LCD monitor just went black after moving the mouse during the screensaver. I couldnt do anything to get the picture back, i reseted the computer, didnt do anything.

so, what i thought was a good idea, i got my ATI 9200 from my PC, which doesnt right now work by the way, n put it on this computer, nothing happened. I found out the problem. The monitor itself was not plugged in all the way, LOL!! I'm so stupid. I then take out the ATI 9200 n put it back in my computer. I plugged everything back up and the computer works again. Now here is the real problem about my ATI 9200.

after i took the ATI 9200 out of my PC, put it in this one, n taken it out n putting it back in my PC, the mobo now doesnt detect it neither my malfunctioned 6600 LE *obviously the 6600 LE*!!!!!

what did i do wrong n how can i fix this problem? The mobo is now acting like it isnt even there!! Help anyone if u can.

-Wildside

P.S *coughneedb1gaplcough*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom