my 8800 gts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
dunno what to do. tried reinstalling new drivers. Don't really know if it's a bad thing.

LOL WTF?

I'd say just game with it... and if it doesn't cause any problems use that SS for bragging rights...

Idk.. your dad works for Nvidia and you get the latest cards with extra memory... use your imagination ;D

anyways, enjoy ur 8800, I know i do!

I am having a gaming problem. I dropped questions and comments and talked to tech support but still have not gotten a solution. First off, my game freezes after ~5 minutes of play. I can be doing anything, anywhere, it doesn't matter. Complete freeze...I have to shut down the PC. Second, the stats in the game show my fps to be in the 100s, but my game looks really bad. I can't really describe it other than it looks like objects seem to lag behind as I look around. When I stand still, everything appears normal. But when I start to move around, and move my mouse around, it starts to look awful. The textures don't always match up...I can't really describe it.

I'm thinking it might be this bugged out video card...any suggestions??

well your not reading the correct memory, so proberly bad drivers, reinstall em, get the latest ones, you know the drill.

reinstalled my drivers many times. tried the newest ones, the older ones, the ones from the cd, no luck. using driver cleaner pro to clean it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom