MX518 Performance Mouse Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrSpecial

Baseband Member
Hello, I am having trouble with my Logitech, MX518 Performance Mouse. This mouse is supposed to be helping my gaming, but I am only seeing problems. This mouse cost $50, and my original Dell mouse seems to be better. :(

The problem is that the cursor moves all by itself. My mouse is not moving, and I'm not even touching it, and it will sometimes just move around. This is especially hard when I am trying to play games, because I either shoot at something I don't want to, or I click on the wrong in-game buttons. I would say that it is not AS bad outside of my games, but it is sometimes hard to tell. I never had this problem on my old mouse(although, it would occasionally spin towards the ceiling).

I have tryed changing the mouse sensitivity settings to lower values, to see if that would work. I've also checked to see if I am using my mouse on a level surface; it appears to be level to me. Is this even a problem with my mouse? Or is it something different? Either way, is there a way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

I was just about to say that. A mouse like that, needs a really good mouse mat for it to track properly.

that happened to me on my MX518, make sure its on a flat surface not something sloped or anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom