MSI RMA service

Status
Not open for further replies.

samuraiwarrior

In Runtime
i just sent my MSI motherboard in for repairs. My problem was that everything fires-up fine, all the fans run, drives run, all my tricked out lights. But no video at all, the monitor works. i even tried a S-cable video output to my tv and yet again no signal. I have one of the newest boards MSI K8N Neo4 Platinum/SLI, based on the NV Nforce 4 chipset, and my video card is a little old but very suitable i do game hard. EVGA Nvidia 6600GT, Amd64 3200+ Geil 2X512
One night I was playing CSS for 12 hours straight on friday night, as usal, but I turned of the PSU switch while it was booting up and left it so I can go to sleep. The next morning, since as soon as I wake up i have to boot up my baby, Everything came on but no video signal the processor fane and video card fan, also all 4 of my case fans. So I consult my POST tester the connects to the motherboard not PCI slot and the wasnt working. Which can only mean that the motherboard is dead right? I love counter-Strike : Source, Half-Life 2, Farcry, Doom3, and I just recieved COD2 but havent been able to play that yet.
I realized that MSI just wants the MOBO and specificaly said not to send cables and all that. Well...........I sent the cables they said there not responsible for them. Now I'm screwed over again.

Anyways I'm asking if anyone knows if MSI's RMA service is good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom