MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770 problems. - Page 3 - Techist - Tech Forum

Go Back   Techist - Tech Forum > Computer Hardware > Hardware Repairs and Troubleshooting
Click Here to Login

Old 07-10-2013, 10:44 AM   #21 (permalink)
Pushing Daisies on Saturn

Default Re: MSI AMD Radeon HD 7770 problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OvidiuN7 View Post
CPU-Z
Ok, can you take a screenshot of the CPU, RAM, & GPU sections on CPU-Z and post them here? That'd be helpful.

Yevrag35 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 10:48 AM   #22 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yevrag35 View Post
Ok, can you take a screenshot of the CPU, RAM, & GPU sections on CPU-Z and post them here? That'd be helpful.
Nope. I took my gpu to a local service and i dont have my PC at home

OvidiuN7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2013, 11:51 AM   #23 (permalink)
Newb Techie

UPDATE!!! For some reason my PC rejects every GPU when I install their drivers. I've just put back my gt440 and it works fine(havent installed the drivers). Note: before buying the r7770 my gt440 was constantly crashing and I got the same mesaage on my display: Display driver stopped working and has recovered
Display driver NVIDIA windows kernel mode driver , version 320.18 stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I TRIED EVERY ****ING DRIVER VERSION.

-Now with the r7770 just simply shuts off when installing the drivers. Is it a software or hardware problem?
Old 07-10-2013, 04:24 PM   #24 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
UPDATE!!! For some reason my PC rejects every GPU when I install their drivers. I've just put back my gt440 and it works fine(havent installed the drivers). Note: before buying the r7770 my gt440 was constantly crashing and I got the same mesaage on my display: Display driver stopped working and has recovered
Display driver NVIDIA windows kernel mode driver , version 320.18 stopped responding and has successfully recovered. I TRIED EVERY ****ING DRIVER VERSION.

-Now with the r7770 just simply shuts off when installing the drivers. Is it a software or hardware problem?
It might be a sofware issue "windows", since you have your machine do what yevrag says please.
It would be nice to see what cpu-z says about hardware mainly in the gpu tab section.
Also since you got this working in another computer please tell us what you did to install it and get it working.
Also "what" drivers did you use or what is it windows generic drivers installed by the os ?

I know its alot of questions buts that how I work, the more accurate info the better chance of this getting fixed sooner.

~MikeTechnology~
-RockMan- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2013, 05:51 AM   #25 (permalink)
Newb Techie

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMike View Post

It might be a sofware issue "windows", since you have your machine do what yevrag says please.
It would be nice to see what cpu-z says about hardware mainly in the gpu tab section.
Also since you got this working in another computer please tell us what you did to install it and get it working.
Also "what" drivers did you use or what is it windows generic drivers installed by the os ?

I know its alot of questions buts that how I work, the more accurate info the better chance of this getting fixed sooner.

~MikeTechnology~
I took my rig to a local pc service and I got it fixed in 15 minutes. Windows issue. I had a 25$ windows which was cracked. (I thought it was official one ://) now i bought another 64 bit ultimate and everything works smoothly. Too bad I have to install everything all over again Q.Q
Old 07-15-2013, 09:03 AM   #26 (permalink)
Banned

Quote:
I took my rig to a local pc service and I got it fixed in 15 minutes. Windows issue. I had a 25$ windows which was cracked. (I thought it was official one ://) now i bought another 64 bit ultimate and everything works smoothly. Too bad I have to install everything all over again Q.Q
Heh, well glad you got it fixed, if everything is working with your vga card again good luck with it.

-RockMan- is offline   Reply With Quote